Friday, August 28, 2009

Is it too early for cider?

For the past 24 hours, Cambridge has started to feel like Fall. It hasn't been particularly cold, but there's something in a cool wind and overcast sky that says, "Let's go carve some pumpkins." Maybe I'm just getting excited about the holidays already (which is probably not a good thing). Or maybe the act of changing apartments is making me subconsciously want change in every aspect of my life. Either way, I could go for some caramel apples right about now.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

It just started getting a little cooler in Boston, too. No more 90-degree days, I think. Or even 80-degree days. Today it's not even going to hit 70. Fall is coming!

Also, oddly enough, there has been a cold snap for at least the last two years in August. Like people pull out their scarves. Is that anti-Texas or what?! It didn't happen this year, but I am still barely holding myself back from getting geared up for apple picking and pumpkins.